A95 Slinger/Signaller (UPGRADE)
Changes to the Slinger Signaller category were introduced in 2015. The new changes mainly relate to pick and carry operations. If you passed your test before 2015 , you are now only CPCS accredited Slinger Signaller static. This only allows you to work with cranes that are stationary for example tower cranes or mobile cranes on blocked duties.
The all duties endorsment will allow you to also work with lifting equipment that can travel with a suspended load, for example crawler cranes, excavators and telehandlers. For this you will need to seat the additional theory test to gain “all Types – All Duties” endorsement.
If you wish to refresh your skills, we offer a short duration course.
This course is an ideal entry point into the lifting industry.
- CITB Health, safety and environment test passed within two years before the course start date or CPCS test date.
- Good understanding of spoken and written English. Please contact us if you have any concerns in this area.
Teaching and Assessment
- Training Available on request
- Half Hour – CPCS Theory Testing
- Slinger Positioning in relation to load & machine
- How to keep a load under control during movement
On successful completion of the Theory or Practical tests the candidate is awarded the upgrade to their Red Trained Operators Card or Blue Competent Operators Card.