A59 Excavator 360 Above 10 Tonne
The endorsements are:
A59A Excavator 360° above 10 tonnes – Tracked
A59B Excavator 360° above 10 tonnes – Wheeled
A59C Excavator 360º above 10 tonnes – Lifting Operations
This condensed course is for experienced operators of 360 degree excavators above 10 tonnes, who need a formal qualification.
You gain the CPCS trained operator card (red card) on passing the technical test at the end.
If you have limited or no experience, you should do our full 5 day course.
- CITB Health, safety and environment test passed within two years before the course start date or CPCS test date.
- Good understanding of spoken and written English. Please contact us if you have any concerns in this area.
Teaching and Assessment
- 4 Days Training – Classroom-based and Practical Training
- 1 Day – CPCS Testing
- Operate the excavator 360° tracked safely and productively
- Fit and operate ancillary equipment
- Site the machine safely and efficiently
- Carry out minor adjustments and routine servicing procedures
- Understand the capabilities, purposes and limitations of each machine
- Follow all necessary safety precautions
- Interpret the information provided by level pegs and profiles
- Be aware of the necessary routine adjustments and service procedures, and carry them out
- Work to levels with the aid of laser equipment
- Operate the machine to a minimum standard
- Understand which routine adjustments and safety checks are legally required with regard to lifting accessories, and know how to carry them out.
On successful completion of the Theory & Practical tests the candidate is awarded the Red Trained Operators Card which is valid for two years.
Register and complete the NVQ level 2 for the Blue Competent Operators Card which is valid for five years.