In House Training
In-house training courses are cost-effective, flexible and a valuable training tools which can be held on the customers site or at our centres.
Our in-house courses are produced and delivered by operators and trainers/testers who hold the skills, experience and knowledge needed to train the delegates correctly.
High levels of training in operational competence, as well as an understanding of safety-critical operation, are ensured.
We cover the following elements during every in-house course:
- General site safety, the basics of Health & Safety and what needs to be known to comply with industry legislation and regulations.
- Pre-use inspection of work equipment whilst demonstrating efficient, detailed methods.
- Approved methods and operating techniques for the use of equipment, whilst complying with manufacturer guidance and requirements.
- Instruction and guidance of safe approval methods whilst shutting down and securing equipment at the end of a shift.
Each course involves an theory and practical assessment to ensure a correct level of competence and knowledge is achieved. The candidate receives an A4 Certificate of Training or Certificate of Attendance. The certificate can also comes in a credit card size to keep in a wallet at an extra cost.
Available Courses Include:
- Industrial Counterbalance Forklift/Telehandler
- Lorry loader Hook, Clamshell and Grab
- MEWP/Scissor Lift/Cherry Picker
- Loading Shovel – Wheeled and Tracked
- Skid Steer Loader
- Dumper – Wheeled and Tracked
- Plant and Vehicle Marshalling
- Slinger Signaller
- Abrasive Wheels